Tổng số lượt xem trang

Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 1, 2011

Love unilateral

I wonder why every time I mention the word "Love unilateral" is felt there is something to torment ... So, to alleviate pain level of the heart .... I set the title is "Love alone" ... 

World ... is a most painful thing emotionally, but also the greatest ... feelings that a little thing like me-always the concept of "what belongs to you, there are k fixed k is permanently attached to her"-is never enough patience to pursue ... it's unrequited love .... 

What's more painful is to love not respond ... for travel that did not bother getting it ... do not know anything just said quietly looking at the lives of people from a far away .. by knowing he can not walk into that life ... Sometimes they deluded .. self-illusions and hopes that people like me .... ... to collapse and then disappointed to realize it is too insensitive ... sometimes did not even know his feelings ... Sometimes just a look ... A question of interest .. A few gestures expression ... I also buoy to turn it on when about to be dug VIU engulfed in despair ... Then one day to realize all is mistaken ... buoy which flew away and it sunk down ... 

There were times when other people want to know one ... want to love one another ... but in our reluctance to wait again ... just hope that one day people identify and respond to their emotions ... to wait forever ... wait forever without knowing how this would happen ... h 
Sometimes arose in the heart of jealousy ... when people care about other people ... to remind many others ... fun with others ... in the heart of worried if people love others, I had no chance ... 

Then there are times when it aches pain for others ... ultimate hatred for people who would hurt ..... 

... So please tell myself to forget when we go .. must be buried away ... but do not get .. How-ever heard of heart h rational nostalgia where ... every single thing yourself forever nor clearly defined ... Every day the feelings ... hope ... the love ... themselves torn, ripped and torn form the heart .... Speaking a different way ... Love is both a unilateral war against himself ... A war has no winner no loser ... only know one thing will certainly end in pain ... 
But it was great .... because we can endure all the pain that tormented ... Know the pain is still to come ... Let's go to go .. when every day more ... although that would not be met ... 

Just as someone once told me ... I do not wait ... then the answer was ... "I love you because I love you not because I'll love you ... and he is waiting waiting on you all day and not love you I love you ..." ... what does this ... do not know how that person was standing in front of me felt ashamed .... because there were times I did not even dare to admit their love .... And so ... unrequited love me very great and very respectful ... 

Very smooth, very smooth, love came to me. 
I do not love it first sight, but I loved it and still love it ... 
Someone said: "This life ... the one thing that most painful emotional .. ... but the greatest thing that you love to try some also can not reach ... that is unrequited love. " 

But what's more painful to let go of love that people do not get upset. I noticed I was lonely, a loneliness that I have never felt. Loneliness increases as much as every day, it covers up my life, my every move. 
What torment than having to stand in a place very far to watch people's lives because I know that you can never step into that life. 
I was self-illusions and hopes that people like me, but how desperate when people do not even consider me a friend. 
Sometimes, just an inquiry via SMS dienthoai, a social smile when met during physical training .. is enough to make me happy all day. But do people insensitive that?! It is sad to know how I know when a message that people do not even get back ... 
Although we did not know I've always loved that hook! 
Repeatedly to delete names from the phonebook, but it is manually saved in the future without noticing. 
Sad! sad! .. 
Dominant feeling of unrequited love is probably sad. 
There were lower at the determination never again give people a message but a message immediately after that time. As always times, people do not message back. Still waiting and hoping. Justify themselves: can the network, probably because it's machine was out of battery, it can be busy ... Do not dare look at the fact that it was a lover, it was not like her disturbed, inquired whether the words are normal: "This week is exam what?" .. 
Yes ... when the people cry. Feel hate how people who would get hurt .... 
Has so many times I told myself to forget the people go, to bury away, to find a new love ... but how do you know my heart does not listen to reason. Do I regret forever to find a love that was not inherently belong to them. 
... Every day the feelings, the love ... ... hope ... just torn, torn, they almost want to tear my heart out. 
Love a person is suffering, or why so? 
Love Is a unilateral war against ourselves? A war can never win?, Outcome is that so painful? 
But most of all, I realized love is a unilateral greatest thing that God gave me. One thing I will never forget in my life that people have said: "Thank you for your love for me." Though painful, but I want to tell people that "I love you because I love you not because I'll love you ... I will always love you, he is waiting .. no wait i love again him, but he really waiting on me to forget ... " 
I love unilaterally is undeniable, but I'm glad to be loved like that. Thank you! And thanks for giving me life met you! 
NAME 

Tùng Tít
(This is the first article of my buddies and class, the mood of a person who likes a hok director says, is suffering losses, Channel O)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét